Approved Courses FL
ARPA 2021 and The Insurance Agent (2.0 Credits) Course Number 117424
- The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) and The Insurance Agent. 16min
- What is the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021?
- PTC Before ARP: 400 Percent PTC Cap.
iii. PTC Changes Under ARPA: Removal of 400 Percent PTC Cap.
- ARPA Provides Enhanced PTC Benefits at All Household Income Levels. 10min
- When is the Marketplace Implementing These APTC Changes?
III. How an insurance agent can help with APTC Changes. 29min
- If a consumer is currently enrolled in a Marketplace plan, how do
they receive the additional PTC/lower premiums?
- If a consumer is currently enrolled through the Marketplace, what
will happen if they do not come back in?
iii. If a consumer does not already have Marketplace coverage, when should they apply?
- IV. APTC Reconciliation Before ARPA. 4min
- APTC Repayment Policy Under ARPA. 7min
- What happens when projected APTC is greater than actual for 2020?
- Unemployment Compensation Authorized by ARPA. 12min
- APTC and Unemployment Compensation Under ARPA.
- Additional Unemployment compensation help.
VII. What is COBRA. 20min
- COBRA Under ARPA.
- COBRA Under ARPA: Notices.
iii. COBRA Under ARPA: Other Important Considerations.
- COBRA Under ARPA: Notice of Expiration.
VIII. What consumer need to do when using COBRA under ARPA. 3min
- Medicaid/CHIP Changes for Pregnant Women. 3min
- X. What consumer need to do when enrolled in pregnancy related Medicaid or 3min
CHIP under ARPA
- Stimulus Payments and the Marketplace 6min
- Does stimulus payment affect eligibility for PTC?
XII. ARPA Applicability Dates 8min
- ARPA Resources for Insurance Agents
Total Instruction Time 121 min
Total Break Time 20 min
Total Time 141 min
Intro to Medicare and Medicare Advantage (2.0 Credits) Course Number 112923
Topicminutes1Introduction to Medicare22Contents33Session Objectives34Lesson 1—Definition of Medicare35Agencies Responsible for Medicare364 Parts of Medicare37Medicare Coverage Choices38Medicare Options—Original Medicare39Enrollment—Part A and Part B310Medicare Card311Enrollment in Medicare When It’s Not Automatic312First Enrollment Period (FEP)313Calendar Open Enrollment Period (OEP) for People with Medicare314Enrollment Period (EP)315Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (MA OEP)316Special Enrollment Period (SEP)—Group Health Plan (GHP) Coverage Ends317Different Medicare Special Enrollment Periods (SEPs)318Special Enrollment Period (SEP) 5-Star319Check Your Knowledge―Question 1220Lesson 2—Medicare
Part A and Part B321Medicare Coverage
Part A—Hospital Insurance722Pay Out for Medicare Part A323Part A—What You Pay
in Medicare324Reward Periods in Medicare325Do People Need to Sign up for Part A?326Medicare
Part B—Medical Insurance327Part B Premiums328Part B Standard Monthly Premium—Income Related Adjustment Amount for 2018 (Monthly)329Part B—What You Pay in Medicare330Should People Sign up for Part B?331Users Must Have Part B332Part B & Active Employment 333Check Your Knowledge―Question 2234Check Your Knowledge―Question 3235Lesson 3—Definition of Medigap Policy336Kinds of Medigap Plan337Who Needs a Medigap Policy?338Best Time to Buy a Medigap Policy?339How People can Buy a Medigap Policy340Check Your Knowledge—Question 4241Lesson 4—Drug Coverage
Medicare Prescription (Part D)342What You Pay in 2019 — Medicare Drug Plan Costs343Part D—Income-Related Adjustment Amount (Monthly)344Performance of Medicare Part D 345People than can join Part D346Enrolling in a Part D Plan347Deciding on a Part D Plan348Should People Enroll in a Part D Plan?349Check Your Knowledge—Question 5250Check Your Knowledge—Question 6 251Lesson 5—Definition of Medicare Advantage 352Medicare Advantage Plans353Who can Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan?754How to Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan?355Considerations in Joining a Medicare Advantage Plan?356Decision Summary:
How They Work—Coverage357Difference between Medigap Policies and Medicare Advantage Plans?358Check Your Knowledge―Question 7259Check Your Knowledge—Question 8260Lesson 6—Health Insurance Marketplace &
Medicare361Marketplace & Becoming
Eligible for Medicare362 Medicare for Disable People
and the Marketplace363Preferring Marketplace Instead of Medicare364Check Your Knowledge—Question 9265Lesson 7—Assist for People with small Income
& Resources3662019 Medicare Savings Program
Income/Resource Limits367Extra Help368Passing for Extra Help369Definition of Medicaid370Difference between Medicare and Medicaid 371Definition of Children’s Health Insurance Program372Helpful Websites373Key Points to Remember374Acronyms7 Total approximate time in minutes224